Friday, June 20, 2008

Tsing Tao and White Castle


So, it was suggested I started a blog.

And so! Here it is.

Not a whole lot going on today. Woke up after a day/night of alcohol and illegals, I chewed on some microwaveable White Castle sliders from last night, then I started and finished Lost: Via Domus on the 360, got my 1000 achievement points, and sent it packing back to GameFly. I've never watched the show, I have a feeling I won't like it, but that's probably just because I'm scared of being hooked on it. The ending of the game made me think a little bit, so I wanna find out how it relates to the show's universe in general.

Oh... and there was also Avatar. I feel dirty for even putting that thing in my 360. But, another 1000 points richer again, except with this game, if you don't know, it only takes about 2 minutes from when you put it in the tray to get ALL FIVE ACHIEVEMENTS! Yup. You stand in a corner and spam your air spell as the enemies of the first level swarm you. Get up to 50 hits, and voila, all the achievements. I understand this game was probably targeted at kids, but seriously... are kids really such big noobs? I get owned in Call of Duty and Halo by kids, I'm sure they can handle more than just a 50 hit combo. Could also be just a strange ploy to get sales.

>_>

Also, today, I barely have left my room. I used the facilities, grabbed a beer here and there [yum tsing tao!], and that was about it. I walked down to the mailbox to send away Lost and Avatar, also. I was GONNA clean my room up a bit, organize it, also go through pictures of the past year or so to decide which ones were gonna get printed, but, I didn't even do that. I started browsing Craigslist and DeviantArt and got completely sucked in. Also, I checked Facebook every few minutes. Woooo...

Then, Stan, my brother [sigh... he's a sad story for another time, or many other times] came home from work with a Naruto movie. I swore to myself at one point to never touch that show. But, as soon as he put it in, I didn't move from it really. I think playing Avatar for those two minutes made me lose all sense of nerd morals I had. Sadly, I also now have an interest in the show. Stan says to read the manga. Maybe I'll do that instead. Hmm...

Now my interest in the computer is finally waning for the day, so I think I'll move on to the bed.

So, uh. Signing off? I dunno. Good night internet.

3 comments:

Connie said...

great tags, failboat :P

Luke Riff said...

I thought your blog was called "Naruto #1 fan blog". What happend?

Averin said...

Haha... yeah. >_>

Right.