Saturday, June 21, 2008

Phew!

So I wrote about how Luke and I went to McDonald's right?

Well, luckily we didn't stick around to eat there and ate in the car instead. The news informed of the fact that about half hour to an hour after he and I got our food, two people were shot pretty much right where we were standing.

Now, I'm not saying we would've been shot as well, but you never know, I apparently look pissed off half the time, and Luke would probably have his iPhone out, making him a target as well. But, even if we weren't shot, I don't think I'd really wanna experience two people being massacred by some fucking retard with a gun who's too fucking lazy to get a real job and went on killing people for money, or dealing drugs, or what the fuck ever he was doing.

It saddens me to know that the places I love most [not McDonald's, Oakland] are getting so crazy. Yes, I know Oakland and the Hill are close and shit like that is likely, but still. Squirrell Hill and Oakland are the last two places I want to ever see being overfilled with violence and crime. They're friendly drunk and college areas, not slums.

Meh.

3 comments:

Luke Riff said...

My iPhone stops bullets, thank you very much.


But seriously


shit.





It's amazing how some of the little moments in life can seem so big just a few minutes later.

Averin said...

yup.

Aaron J. said...

Man, I'd have pegged Veracruz or maybe even the printer cartridge store for a shooting, but not Mickey D's.

Damn. Just damn.