Friday, June 20, 2008

Hanging out the window of a car

Today wasn't very eventful. Barely at all, lots happened anyway.

My day began with the usual lazying about the house, but I actually did some work on designs for t-shirts [which, will be eventually posted on here, yay], and then I was invited to coming clothes shopping with my friends Luke and Gina, who are the Rifugiato Duo, or siblings. Gina and I helped Luke make some choice clothes decisions. A pair of Nikes from Journey's, a polo from AE, and ankle socks. Word. Clothes I have never seen Luke wear... so I think we did pretty well, hehe.

The big highlight was when we were driving back, I decided to start hanging out the window of the car, I leaned to the passenger window and smacked it, nearly giving Gina a heart attack because she had no idea what I was doing in the back. Then bitch locked my window from up front. -_-


The picture partially demonstrates what I was doing, if I was a kinda cute girl in a stock photo.

Gina gets dropped off at Jabba the Hutt's place, Luke and I munch on some pizza, and then we split ways for awhile.

At home, I couldn't stay awake. At all. I got about four hours of sleep, since after posting on here, I started slaving away on those designs and woke up from the sun beaming down right on me, waking me up from being too hot. [sizzle]

Anyway, I get home BS with Luke via IM and out of nowhere pass out right at my keyboard, twenty or so minutes later, I wake up staring at a chat window with something along the lines of "jalksdjfjjjjjjjjjjjjkljo233333n" typed into it, but a much longer strand. Talk to Luke for a couple more minutes until he randomly stops responding, I walk around the apartment for a minute, sit down on my floor for no particular reason, and pass out, once again, this time for about an hour. When I woke up, I had no idea what the hell I was doing on the floor and didn't remember sitting down or anything before I had passed out at the keyboard until I 'freshened up' with a drink and splash of water in my face.

Luke finally woke up from his coma as well [or was he just spanking it? heh, i'm not sure i wanna know] and we decided on journeying out once again.

I got a latte to wake me up a bit, he played with his iPhone. Wandering around, we wrongly made the decision to not hang out with our friends Avi, Julia, and Kate. Which we came to regret, quickly. We drove around some more, went to Oakland, Luke tried his first Big Mac ever, and I ordered a somewhat large amount of food to bring back home at Stan's request, which made me look like the most stoned person in that building. We drop off the goods at my place, drive around some more, yadda yadda, picked up Gina and her friends, I once again decided to hang out the window. This time being in the front, I pretended to lay down as to see into the back seat windows. It was fun and so stereotypically high school.

WOO! Everyone gets dropped off, blah blah, now I'm here typing the story of today. Which wasn't amazing and I have no real reason to share the story, but I'm bored, and you probably are too if you're reading this. Or you're a creepy stalker of sorts. Or you're trying to break the barrier of my mind to make me your sex-slave. Which might be kinda cool. Maybe.

I'll probably find some random shit to post about later in the night.

KIYYYYAAAAHHH!!!!!!!




EDIT:

I was just informed by a friend of mine that beam termination is nearly impossible in real life. Which means, no cool plasma swords for Alex if ever I get cryogenically frozen. :(

Unless I totally learn how to use the Force.

No comments: